1. General information
- This policy applies to the Website operating under the url: piramidyikosmos.pl
- Operator of the service and Administrator of personal data is: Foundation for the Support of Research on the Revealing of Ancient and Contemporary Knowledge “Wisdom of Nations” 38 Biskupia Street, 04-216 Warsaw
- Operator’s e-mail contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data with regard to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The Website uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling requests via the form
- Preparation, packaging and dispatch of goods
- Delivery of ordered services
- Presentation of offers or information
- The Website performs the functions of obtaining information on users and their behaviour in the following ways:
- Through voluntary data entered in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By storing cookies (so-called “cookies”) in the end devices.
2. Selected data protection methods applied by the Operator
- The login and entry points for personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). In this way, the personal and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- The personal data stored in the database are encrypted in such a way that only those holding the Operator’s key can read them. In this way, the data is protected in case the database is stolen from the server.
- User passwords are stored in hashed form. The hash function works unidirectionally – it is not possible to reverse it, which is currently the modern standard for storing user passwords.
- The Service uses two-factor authentication, which is an additional form of protection for logging into the Service.
- The Operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- In order to protect the data, the Operator regularly makes security copies.
- An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the server of the operator: zenbox.pl
4. Your rights and further information on how your data will be used
- In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if this is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you or for the fulfilment of obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- hosting company on a trust basis
- postal operators
- payment operators
- authorised employees and associates who use the data to fulfil the purpose of the website
- Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator no longer than it is necessary for the performance of the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for longer than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- restrict processing,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to object, with regard to the processing indicated under 3.3 c), to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of carrying out legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, with the proviso that the right to object will not be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for processing overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defence of claims.
- The Administrator’s actions may be complained about to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Service.
- Actions involving automated decision-making may be taken in relation to you, including profiling for the purpose of providing services under the concluded agreement and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of data protection legislation. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information on the forms
- The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data if provided.
- The service may save information on connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The website may, in some cases, save information to facilitate linking the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In such a case the user’s e-mail address shall appear inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. to complete the process of service request or business contact, service registration, etc. Each time, the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
6. Administrator Logs
- Information on user behaviour on the website may be subject to logging. This data is used for the administration of the website.
7. Important marketing techniques
8. Information on cookies
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Service’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The operator of the Website is the entity placing cookies on the Website User’s terminal equipment and accessing them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining a session of a Website user (after logging in), thanks to which a user does not have to re-enter login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- for the purposes set out above under “Essential marketing techniques”;
- There are two main types of cookies used within the Website: “session” (session cookies) and “persistent” cookies (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s terminal equipment until logging out, leaving the website or switching off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (internet browser) usually allows the storage of cookies in the User’s terminal equipment by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this respect. The Internet browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
- Cookies placed in Service User’s end device can also be used by entities cooperating with the Service Operator, in particular this concerns companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Cookie management – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We warn that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may make it impossible to use the websites
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: